Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Feeders???Why??

Old 02-02-2004, 05:49 PM

Default RE: Feeders???Why??

Did you not understand what I just posted before? Looks like to me that you need a time out! I said I understand more about the issye and will not complain about it, plus I dont use your comments anyway! It also sounds like this website is your only life, so have fun in your hunting.net world.
Old 02-02-2004, 07:00 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bow_huntr

After hearing all the views, my stubborn selfish ass has come to this. I now know more about the subject and will no longer bitch about it. FINAL

Its an important step to know one self and your achilles heel and admit it. COMMENDATIONS FOR THAT!!! Wish it did take all these posts to get you there though . Keep an open mind and hunt the way you want to hunt.
Old 02-02-2004, 07:42 PM

Thank you arkansasbowhunter, I hope that this is the last post bashing me for I have already apologized for what I said. Thank You and good hunting.
Old 02-02-2004, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I actually do spand a little time on here as you can see by my whopping 162 posts!! Boy I wonder what the guys with 1000, 3000 posts think of you and your comments. They probably spend a lot of time on this site and I bet they actually help many people. Unlike some others we know.

Again have fun in your own little world. I am done with you. maybe some others can talk a little sense into you or even get you to admit there are other sides to the story - not just your way (the "right" way) and the other's way (the "wrong" way)???????
Old 02-02-2004, 08:27 PM

wow, i didnt't think a discussion about feeders could get so heated.
Old 02-02-2004, 08:48 PM

You just can stop can you doughboy? Dont try to bring other people into this matter and tell me that I am speaking to them! I HAVE APPOLIGIZED! I really dont know why you cant just post your comment once and be done with it! Once again just in case you are a little illiterate: I AM SORRY FOR THE WAY IN WHICH I STATED MY THOUGHTS!
Old 02-02-2004, 09:02 PM

Bow_huntr

Thanks for being more open minded. It's easy to relate to our own situation and not realize what it is like for other people. You WERE partially right - some guys would rather bait them in as go find them, but not everybody has that option.
I commend you for stepping forward and showing that you can understand the other side. And who knows? - Someday you might be like me and have ALL the answers!!(LOL)
Apology acepted, no harm done.

- cap
Old 02-03-2004, 03:54 AM

ok everyone i think we all need to sit back and take a deep breath and go on to the next post bow_huntr glad to see you might understand a little more on this issue and i to am sorry for getting a little bit irrate but it is part of posting on these boards,, with that said i extend my hand to you. and hopefully no hard feelings and we can go on to debate another issue,,,,[8D]
Old 02-03-2004, 04:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

With that group hug this topic has run it's course.