Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Using a JoJan Fletcher??? >

Using a JoJan Fletcher???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Using a JoJan Fletcher???

Old 01-31-2004, 05:57 PM

Default Using a JoJan Fletcher???

I had some GoldTip 5575's fletched at a store the other day. I wanted a full helical and they acted like that the small diameter of the carbon shaft would not allow much helical. Sure enough, compared to the ones I already had with a 4 degree offset there is very little difference. I am shooting a drop away rest and would like as much as I could get. They used a JoJan Fletcher, could another fletcher like a Bitzenburger work better?
Old 01-31-2004, 07:40 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Using a JoJan Fletcher???

I used my neighbor's JoJan set up to do 1/2 dozen arrows and wasn't happy with the contact I got. I now own a Bitz and couldn't be happier with it. I also shoot alot of helical and noticed that the Bitz's clamp is slightly concave, thus having the effect of wrapping the feather around the shaft. Holds them in full contact as well.

Fritz