Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Lied to once again >

Lied to once again

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lied to once again

Old 01-27-2004, 08:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Lied to once again

Well. I consider everyone in here as family so normally i wouldnt tell this to the whole world but i believe in being honest. I told everyone in here that i was going to be a daddy and it would be my first. Well i just found out that the baby isnt mine and the mother-to-be lied to me [:'(]
Old 01-27-2004, 09:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Lied to once again

Well isn't that a kick in the knackers! there will be lot's of time to be a daddy just make sure you pick the right mommy.

nubo
Old 01-27-2004, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry for ya.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:05 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry about the bad news red Hawk. Nubo has some good advice there!
Old 01-27-2004, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Red hawk....this may have been the luckiest day of your life! Step back and look at the big picture, and make wise controled decisions!

Good Luck!
Old 01-27-2004, 09:29 PM

Hey Red Hawk, I feel for you bro, but i'm not sure as to what all is going on in your world there to as not much details. If you stay together and work things out, just Be There for the kid as he/she did'nt ask to be brought in this world under these circumstances. You know, being a father is'nt always having the same blood running thru your veins, its more of showing the little one love, whats right and wrong, being there for the child when they need to be held, but I can go on and on, and I do admit they can give you gray hairs at times, but it's worth it and I guess you earn every one.
And if you don't stay together, hold your head up high, and move on, because it just was'nt meant to be and hopefully you will be able to find your soul mate.
I believe you will know what to do if you follow your Heart.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:46 PM

I'm very sorry to hear that man, and I hope things will work out for you. As Robinhood said, being the father isn't all about having the same blood in your veins.
Old 01-27-2004, 10:02 PM

YIKES!!!

It's hard to know what to say without knowing any more about you or the situation, but I know this: Some guys are raising kids they think is theirs but they are not and the guy doesn't even know. I would be glad I know. Since you don't have kids with this woman already, I would definitely move on. I would think the trust is gone for good, but that's just me. Try to consider the future and not be so caught up in today. Mostly, make wise decisions that you KNOW you can live with. I'm assuming you are relatively young, so make sure whatever you do you'll be content with it for the rest of your life. That could be an awfully long time.

Look at the bright side - More time to bowhunt this year!!

Good Luck!
Old 01-27-2004, 10:08 PM

All things happen for a reason........it will make you a better daddy when your time comes. I doubt you would want a woman like that as your child's mother anyways.

Good Luck
Old 01-27-2004, 10:08 PM

I too am sorry to hear that. Like the others said, step back and evaluate your current situation. Is this the kind of woman that you want to be tied to for the rest of your life? I think you already know that answer to this one. There are MANY fish in the sea. Keep looking and cut your loses while you can. I think she actually gave you a good gift, RUN!!!!

Quick Reply: Lied to once again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.