Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 why would neone ?????? >

why would neone ??????

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

why would neone ??????

Old 12-14-2003, 07:05 PM

Default why would neone ??????

ok i got a new bow tried my old muzzys in it and they were foced every where but a kill zone well thats not the question but ne ways a set of traditional muzzys well on an average about 20 bucks + for 3 so i was walking through walmart 2 nights ago saw a set of expandable 100 grain broad heads (Eastmans - Silver tips) For 4 or 5 bucks and i was like ohh what the hell its says feild point accuracy and all that jass[8D] so i bought em brought them out today stuck one on an arrow and let her fly and at 25 yds they wasnt $#!t!N when they said FEILD POINT ACCURACY and was like HOLY MOSIS these things are worth the 4 bucks i shot em 4 times and they all was in a 4 inch group why would ne one want to spend 25 + $ VS. 4 or 5 $ [&:] I WAS REALLY SUPRISED
Old 12-14-2003, 07:28 PM

Default RE: why would neone ??????

price is not a consideration for me when I choose a broadhead. I don't doubt the quality of Silver Tips, but they will NEVER kill 1/10th of the amount deer taken with muzzy heads. Broadhead quality has no price boundries in my book.

BTW, I shoot Magnus 2 blades, but have had many years of success with Muzzy heads.
Old 12-14-2003, 09:13 PM
Dominant Buck

why would ne one want to spend 25 + $ VS. 4 or 5 $
If you don't know I doubt you'd understand if I told you. By the way... if your bow is tuned those Muzzy's will fly just like field points.
Old 12-14-2003, 09:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

By the way... if your bow is tuned those Muzzy's will fly just like field points
RIGHT ON!!
Old 12-14-2003, 09:42 PM
AK

The first time you dig broadhead fragments from a shallow wound channel, you'll appreciate the integrity of fixed blade heads. []
Old 12-14-2003, 10:20 PM
Super Moderator

Tune the bow and the Muzzys will fly. Nuff said.
Old 12-15-2003, 11:02 AM

Quality 6pt. Enough said!
Old 12-15-2003, 05:43 PM
nub

[:'(]I'm just not in the mood to flame you proper right now.[:'(] And believe me, you make it very easy. Go here http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tt.asp?forumid=22 and don't come out til you learn something.[:@]
Old 12-15-2003, 05:56 PM

LOL at everyone, if your bow is tuned properly, the muzzys will fly perfect. Nuff said, you know that, i know that, we all know that, no need to tell you anymore. Paper tune your bow, then shoot the muzzies.