Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Stealth Cam MC2-G Game Camera >

Stealth Cam MC2-G Game Camera

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stealth Cam MC2-G Game Camera

Old 12-02-2003, 05:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Stealth Cam MC2-G Game Camera

Any good. feedback needed.
Old 12-02-2003, 05:41 PM

Default RE: Stealth Cam MC2-G Game Camera

Lov. mine. yup, same model about 68 bucks at wal-mart. got pics of does, spike, Turkeys, and fisher-cat. It is a blast. camera is a little cheap the advance teeth take a little care when loading film. well advance around the other side post and flex film inward with thumb to give the film "Memary" so it seats good aginst the gear and teeth. other than that ,it's been a blast..be sure to buy some small chain to secure it from someone stealing it.

If your handy, cut up some small steel lenghts and make a cage / frame to set it in and weld it up! Weld two pieces of cain on both side and secure with pad lock in back of tree.

I always stick leaves and branches around the stap to hide camera as best as possible.

The strap that comes with it...my buckle broke..used a black racket strap..much better..

lots of fun..goodluck.
Old 12-02-2003, 05:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

You can do a search on the stealth cam on this board and I'm sure you'll find tons of information. There have been alot of topics started about these cameras. Very little negative feedback about them. I love mine!
Old 12-02-2003, 06:01 PM

Yep, I love both of mine. I was going to get a Nontypical DC-200 but I decided to try out the Stealth cam, and, I was so impressed that I got another one. I just don't see how it is worth it to spend the extra $200-$300 on a camera that isn't any better.

One thing though is some of the pictures are taken early, so, only half of the deer is in the picture. I don't have a problem with it, but, other guys do and they put a little strip of tape on each side of the sensor so the deer is centered in the picture.

Here are a few of the pics I got off my Stealth Cams........

If that isn't good enough, you can check all of them out right here.........

http://www.hunt101.com/showgallery.p...er=7000&stype=

Some of these were from my Moultrie Game Cam II, you can tell because they have date and time. They aren't as good quality, plus, that camera was a P.O.S.
Old 12-02-2003, 07:22 PM

I just bought one, and for the money it is great, I love, I am not done with the pics yet, I just bought it, but when I am done I will post them! For the $67 I paid at Wal-Mart it worth every penny!
Old 12-02-2003, 08:07 PM

It's obvious that some of these guys are having success with this model of the stealth cam but I had a terrible time. I take lots of pictures with different types of cameras so I don't think I was the problem but maybe I was doing something wrong. I did get one roll of film to actually work with the cam and the pictures were great. The other 4 rolls either didn't advance the film (and I used Kodak) or they didn't rewind the film and I exposed it when I opened the camera. Anyhow I took mine back to cabela's and think I'll buy a digital one when they come down in price. The guys at Cabela's said lots of people were bringing these back and that "you get what you pay for". Hope this helps.