Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

awesome site on sat

Old 11-24-2003, 02:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default awesome site on sat

I got to my stand about a half hour before shooting time on saturday and was sitting there thinking of how i was lucky to be up in the tree hunting. Right now in southern CA i am hunting with the A0 tag it is a buck only tag. so about 7:00am i look to my right and i see a deer coming, as he gets closer i see a flash of horns. then i realize that it is a spike and i cant legally shoot it. so i just sit there and bite my lip as he walks around eating in the medow about 5 yards away. i guess he just decided he was tired and layed down directly beneth me at the bass of the tree i was hunting from. i thought that was the coolest feeling in the world nowing that i was the dominent predator and he didn" t have a clue i was there.[8D]
Old 11-24-2003, 02:49 PM

Default RE: awesome site on sat

That is Sweet!!!!!!