Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Iowa hunting guides >

Iowa hunting guides

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Iowa hunting guides

Old 02-11-2021, 11:15 AM
Spike

Default Iowa hunting guides

For any of yall hoping to draw an Iowa tag this year, I strongly recommend talking too IMB Monster bucks. I have hunted with them 3 times in Iowa and have shot a buck every single time and all three trips rank as the three best Whitetail hunts of my life. Sadly this years hunt only lasted 1 day! I saw at least a dozen bucks come within 80 yards and about as many does. I sat all day because the rut action on November 7th, 2020 was the best I have ever experienced. Deer were chasing all day long, saw bucks literally drooling out of there mouths, had bucks fighting and corralling does like I have never seen. I saw 4 bucks that I estimate scored 150"+. I shot a buck at in the very last minutes of daylight that scored 155" and one of the bucks I passed on earlier in the day was later taken by another hunter and scored 150".
Can't wait to go back, the guys at IMB were great!
Attached Thumbnails Iowa hunting guides-capture.jpg