Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Wisconsin Buck & Doe Double >

Wisconsin Buck & Doe Double

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Wisconsin Buck & Doe Double

Old 10-03-2017, 08:57 AM
Spike

Default Wisconsin Buck & Doe Double

Here is a video from 2016 of a buck and doe double that we took on a piece of land that we gained permission to hunt last year. Working on several other video's being released later in the year but would like everyone's input on how we are doing. Please comment and give your thoughts as we are always striving to get better at what we do. I know for sure that I am my own worst critic. Positive or constructive criticism is encouraged. If you guys have any videos feel free to share.

Link to our video:

Old 10-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Looks good. Let me know if ya need any help with all them critters.
Old 10-03-2017, 05:50 PM
Spike

It's not my place.. only have permission to hunt there.. the amount of deer is incredible.. thanks for the reply..