Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Introduction

Old 10-29-2003, 12:14 PM

Default Introduction

As it seems to be customary for most BBS, allow me to introduce myself to this great online hunting community.

My name is Tracy McQueen. I' m a male (some folks get confused over the name) who has been hunting for most of my 45 years on this earth. I also used to trap a bit in my younger days. Although I usually hunt all seasons for deer, my first love is bow hunting and it is where I have by far taken most of the deer I have harvested through the years. I hunt because it is my nature to do so, something some non-hunting folks have a problem understanding. I love wildlife and the outdoors, but not just because I want to kill something and have let many an animal walk by my stand undisturbed. I never feel closer to God than when I am in His great cathedral of the wilderness.

I am also a Boy Scout leader and since I have become somewhat disabled, that' s where I try to my part for the greater good. I' m always glad to hear from fellow hunters and will talk hunting all day given the opportunity

You can email me at [email protected]

I live in east central Ky. in the edge of the Appalachian foothills. So, if you need a hunting partner anywhere close to my area, give me a holler! If I' m able to cut loose, we' re gone!
Old 10-29-2003, 12:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Introduction

Welcome aboard from Alabama!
Old 10-29-2003, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome aboard Tracy.
Old 10-29-2003, 12:39 PM

Glad to have ya Tracy.
Old 10-29-2003, 12:43 PM

Nice to see a Girl hunting

Welcome
Old 10-29-2003, 12:46 PM

Welcome!!
Old 10-29-2003, 12:47 PM

Welcome Tracy. I too am from KY., about 36 miles Northeast of Lexington but the hubby works with a lot of guys from the Irvine area. There is a great bunch of people on this site.
Old 10-29-2003, 01:30 PM

Welcome aboard Tracy!
Old 10-29-2003, 01:47 PM

welcome to the best hunting msg board that i know of
Old 10-29-2003, 02:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome Tracy and thanks for the " Intro" so we could get to know you a little bit.
That' s a part of this message board that has been a little lacking lately so thanks!
If ya ever need anything give me a yell.

Quick Reply: Introduction

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.