HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Introduction
Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2003, 12:14 PM
TracyM

Default Introduction

As it seems to be customary for most BBS, allow me to introduce myself to this great online hunting community.

My name is Tracy McQueen. I' m a male (some folks get confused over the name) who has been hunting for most of my 45 years on this earth. I also used to trap a bit in my younger days. Although I usually hunt all seasons for deer, my first love is bow hunting and it is where I have by far taken most of the deer I have harvested through the years. I hunt because it is my nature to do so, something some non-hunting folks have a problem understanding. I love wildlife and the outdoors, but not just because I want to kill something and have let many an animal walk by my stand undisturbed. I never feel closer to God than when I am in His great cathedral of the wilderness.

I am also a Boy Scout leader and since I have become somewhat disabled, that' s where I try to my part for the greater good. I' m always glad to hear from fellow hunters and will talk hunting all day given the opportunity

You can email me at [email protected]

I live in east central Ky. in the edge of the Appalachian foothills. So, if you need a hunting partner anywhere close to my area, give me a holler! If I' m able to cut loose, we' re gone!