Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Video Clip from Opening weekend in Alabama >

Video Clip from Opening weekend in Alabama

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Video Clip from Opening weekend in Alabama

Old 10-21-2003, 07:13 AM
Typical Buck

Default Video Clip from Opening weekend in Alabama

Here is a short clip of a doe my friend shot while i was filming Saturday if any would like to see, I think you have to have the latest version of media player to work, not sure, some have told me they get the sound but no video. Hope you enjoy, Lance

http://rolltidebama.com/video/donnydoebow1.wmv 1.55 mb

or this might look a little better
http://rolltidebama.com/video/donnydoebow2.wmv 3.26 mb
Old 10-21-2003, 07:47 AM

Default RE: Video Clip from Opening weekend in Alabama

Nice clip.
Old 10-21-2003, 07:48 AM
Typical Buck

DM... that was sweet man! Who was filming you? Or were you filming? And I have to ask, was the part about the hunter drawing added in later or was actualy capture real time and then the camera placed back on the doe?

That was a NICE SHOT. Lot' s a blood spraying everywhere, dropped right there... congrats! Better shot then you see a lot of pro' s making in videos! [:@]

Loved the vid.
Old 10-21-2003, 08:00 AM

Nice camera work. That had to be one of the toughest tracking jobs ever performed. Did you find good blood? Just kidding. Really though, you' ve got a promising career ahead. Great clip!
Old 10-21-2003, 08:01 AM
Typical Buck

That was me filming and my friend shooting, we go back and forth to mix it up, I had the last turkey kill on tape so he got first chance this year. The part with him was added in after the hunt just to add something to the video. Here is the clip from the turkey hunt.

http://rolltidebama.com/video/415.wmv
Old 10-21-2003, 08:44 AM

these videos are great! If you have anymore please let us know!!!
Old 10-21-2003, 08:49 AM
Typical Buck

I am planning on putting more on the site real soon, just got some new software for compressing video that will help out. Here is the link to some more clips

http://rolltidebama.com/video.htm
Old 10-21-2003, 11:42 AM

Ok nice footage, that takes time and patience and a good friend to get set up for shooting and passing on a hunting session.

Am I the only one that thought the shot on the doe was a bit steep of an angle? The laugh and snide remark would be on my cutting room floor.

L filming D shooting a spike opening weekend - nice shot, but such a small animal, seems to me the only reason the deer was shot was because the camera was rolling. Someone who would say " I' m Awesome" and other incoherent babble would not take such a small animal and brag about it unless the camera was rolling. A bit much.
Old 10-21-2003, 12:02 PM

sorry made a double post.
Old 10-21-2003, 12:13 PM

Cableguy119 have to agree about the shot selection. I like the ideas behind the videos especially if they show the whole hunt, from stand selection to tracking after the shot, but I don' t really want to see questionable? shots taken.

Quick Reply: Video Clip from Opening weekend in Alabama

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.