Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ** Christmas is Coming!....So are the 2004 BowTechs!** >

** Christmas is Coming!....So are the 2004 BowTechs!**

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

** Christmas is Coming!....So are the 2004 BowTechs!**

Old 10-15-2003, 04:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default ** Christmas is Coming!....So are the 2004 BowTechs!**

I know some of you guys don' t bother with the " Technical" forum but still like your bows!
Here' s a link to a Topic started by our resident bow review guru " JeffB" . I know I need new " contacts" because Jeff always beats me to the new toy information. (It took me this long to even see the other post[])

http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tm.as...mode=1&smode=1

Looks like he has the inside track on some new and exciting stuff BowTech has planned for their new 2004 line up! Man is it that time of the year already?

All new models with a Cool sounding new single cam/big idler combo to add a super smooth drawing and extremely quiet bow to the mix.......new pivoting limb pockets! (Bout' time)........all new Dual Cams with bearings and other refinements!? New risers!? New Camo!
I love this stuff.[8D]
Seems BowTech listened to us " Little Guys" when it came to our suggestions to add a bow built on smoothness and quietness and give up just a bit of that trademark Speed speed speed.
Seems the speed is still there, but now it sounds like with the changes for 2004 there will be a bow in that line-up for EVERYONE.
Super Fast and shootable Duallys, Very Fast singles, and now a Fast yet Super smooth drawing and quiet new single cam design........in all shapes and sizes.

Cool stuff.......I' m a ' Gear-A-Holic' but the new bow stuff always gets me pumped up. I need to go and scratch something off my X-Mas list and make a little more room. Excuse me.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:01 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: ** Christmas is Coming!....So are the 2004 BowTechs!**

Bowtech?[] Oh never mind Matt!!!
Old 10-15-2003, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Resident Bow Review Guru?

Flattery will get you nowhere! [>:]

Not to sound like a broken record (who me? ), but as much as I love speed bows, I' m really glad to see this new " family" of smoother bows to compliment the rest of the line. Lately my back has been giving me serious fits, and although I can still draw anything at even heavy weights, I' m noticing I' m getting fatigued quicker. With the new cam system I should be able to shoot quite a bit and not wear down. I' ve already emailed my best friend back home, as this cam will be a godsend for him as he usually shoots lower poundage, but hasn' t been really happy with the speed & energy he' s been getting out of his current bow.

The addition of the new limb pockets also is welcome improvement. I' ve always preferred that style as it makes for a quieter bow, especially when the bow is not at peak weight.

I' ll have more info to post soon, but I will be probably put it over on the " tech" forum.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hope that bowtech keeps the pro 38 as I still want one. Or maybe justs improve it some more.

Brian
Old 10-15-2003, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can' t wait to see them! Hope they put some data out soon!

Old 10-15-2003, 09:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hmm....maybe the new High Country' s will be released soon and I can pick me a new bow out....then i' ll have my brute force, and something new....