Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone interested?? >

Anyone interested??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone interested??

Old 10-14-2003, 07:20 PM

Default Anyone interested??

I have a customer at my work place who came in today to buy a gas refrigerator for her new camp they are building. I asked her, what about your camp in Ontanogon? She said they were selling it. I then asked how much land there was when she told me 400 acres with two rivers going throug and three ponds, then I asked how much? Figuring she would say around $400,000 for the land and camp I got an answer of $250,000. That is an incredible price around here knowing that most 40' s go for around $40 -55,000. Oh how I wish I could afford it!!!! It is all highland located close to Lake Superior. Big buck country!!! She is selling because of the new land and because it is too far from home. I was asked if I knew anyone interested, which I didn' t, but told her I know where I could let some people know. I know a lot of you are quite far away but I though I would help her out by spreading the word just in case someone was looking to invest in some nice land. It is located near Ontanogon, Michigan 9 miles away in Hemitite Township. If anyone is interested let me know and I will email you her phone number.

Old 10-14-2003, 07:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Anyone interested??

Gotta lock this one, but boy I wish I had $250,000.[]
Why not try some classified ads here and some other sites........a few guys getting together on a long term investment in a hunting cabin? Tempting.
If this was a prime PA camp I' d have to lock, delete and then blind myself so I woudn' t do anything stupid.