Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Gave them a " pass"  last night... >

Gave them a " pass" last night...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Gave them a " pass" last night...

Old 10-03-2003, 08:37 AM
Typical Buck

Default Gave them a " pass" last night...

Had 8 deer 10yds from the stand last night feeding on acorns. One 4pt and decent 6pt were in the crowd and offered great shots...I did not pick up the bow. Instead I just enjoyed watching them munch away..Heard a few sparring matches in the distance. The weather was cool and the deer were on the move. My buddy radioed to me that he just hit a big 8. He was exicted. I told him to wait till I got there. He calls back 20 minutes screaming and hollering he got him! Turns out it was good 8pt... About 16 wide with tall, even tines..

Deer were out in force yesterday. The bean fields were loaded. I seen at least 8 differnent bucks last night...

Saturday is going to be a great day....
Old 10-03-2003, 08:40 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Gave them a " pass" last night...

Sounds like a great hunt... Post some pics of your buddies deer if ya can... I always love seeing others deer... and sharing the experience with someone else makes it all the more better...