Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Kentucky Giant!

Old 09-09-2013, 07:40 AM
Fork Horn

Exclamation Kentucky Giant!

Anyone having any early season luck in Kentucky? Here is a hunt from last year to get your blood boiling as our field staff from Kentucky get it done after a 3 year quest for this Kentucky BRUTE! Hope you enjoy! Good luck with deer season everyone! Us Illinois boys are chompin' at the bit!! God Bless.

http://www.team-radical.com/web-show...y-archery-buck
Old 09-09-2013, 09:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good job being patient and letting him grow the reward is on your wall I'm sure. I think I would have held out for the white faced doe as well neat looking animal. Thanks for sharing your quest and final chapter in your hunt for a real nice Buck with us.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good story with a good ending for sure. Awesome buck!
Old 09-11-2013, 07:01 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys! A couple of us are heading to Kentucky this weekend to get after some Kentucky bucks! There is a cold front moving through this weekend so should be good for deer movement!!!
Old 09-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great video and beautiful buck.

Not sure if just me but in the video where you are sitting down interview style the sound only plays out of one side of my speakers. Could be my computer but thought should point it out. The music and video from the hunt in stand play fine.