Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Disabled hunter needs help to fix a PSE EVO! >

Disabled hunter needs help to fix a PSE EVO!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Disabled hunter needs help to fix a PSE EVO!

Old 09-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Spike

Default Disabled hunter needs help to fix a PSE EVO!

So I was born with one good arm and have a passion for bow hunting so I was approved by the MT fish and game a few years back to use modified archery equipment,I have to use a draw lock to hold the bow at full draw so I can support the bow with my good arm and prop my bad arm up against the draw lock so I can use the release.Hers the problem,I was walking back from an elk hunt monday AM and stopped to release the draw lock,this isnt always as easy as it sounds.Something on the cam slipped when I tried to release the draw and the string popped off the cam,this has happened before so no biggie,I get home and try to put my little bow press on it to fix the string and I see a huge problem,the upper cam has a big "tear" in it!I know Im not going to find one before my scheduled hunt sunday but I HAVE to figure something out by next thurs when Im scheduled to leave for a 3 day hunt,I had a back up bow but I gifted it to another disabled hunter this summer so Im really in a bind.Can anyone here get me in touch with someone who will sell me a cam and get it here by next wed?Nobody around here can do anything for me by then,Im desperate.If anyone can help me find one of these for sale I would really appreciate it!Thanx Cole