Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 One more question to ASAT users >

One more question to ASAT users

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

One more question to ASAT users

Old 09-19-2003, 06:24 PM

Default One more question to ASAT users

To all those people that use ASAT camo, I need one more question answered. I know ASAT works on the ground. How does it work in treestands in the hardwoods? I am having a hard time deciding on what to get. I was getting some Scent-Loc but after all the info pass on here I might hold onto my scent lok that I already have. I usally use both Mossy Oak and Real tree. But I keep looking at ASAT and want to make sure I am happy with it. Help me out [:-]

james d
Old 09-19-2003, 07:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: One more question to ASAT users

James.....check out this link.
Look at the top picture, that should give you a pretty good idea![]
http://www.asatcamo.com/Vanish_Pro.htm

I have another couple somewhere here that I' ll try to post for you.
These pictures as well as the recommendation of guys I trust like Rob/PA Bowyer and Ausie Guy prompted me to make my first ASAT purchase this past week.
I just got my 3D ASAT Pro Vanish suit and gloves and O my God is this stuff COOL![8D]

As soon as I get a chance I' m going to do a camera test of all my camos VS the ASAT from different distances etc for my own amusement which I might work into a review. I hate to review something that I haven' t field tested yet so the " Big One" might wait until after the season so I can fully evaluate, but I think a sampler of comparison pics would be neat.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here are a few more I found........first one is in the trees.

Wild stuff isn' t it!? Think I' m gonna be very VERY happy with it.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

James.
The 3d vanish pro suit works just as well in the tree stand as it does on the ground.
I hunt mainly from a stand have not been busted since I switched to ASAT.
Here is my hunting buddy 15yrds away on the ground

Old 09-20-2003, 07:38 PM

Matt/Pa,
Thanks! You and Ausie Guy helped me a bunch. Those pics in the tree looked aswome. I just wanted to get a good look. Ausi, those black and white pic is really good too. I am ordering this once and for all. Matt/Pa, I was hoping you can give me an update on you opinion once you hunt in it. I won' t be ordering my suit till mid-late Oct. I can' t get hunting till late Oct. I have two weeks off in Nov, thats when I' ll use it most. I' d really appreciate that.

Ausie-guy,
I seen you post on the IBO sight. Do you shoot any of the Nationl Triple Crown or the Worlds? I usally shoot them all.

Matt/Pa,
Here is my email. [email protected] Like I said, If you get out and test it some by late Oct. Drop me an email and let me know. Thanks again to you both!

James D.
Old 09-20-2003, 07:48 PM

Matt let me know if you do a feild test with it. It seems like all camo manufactoruers are showing pics of their camo with the woods where you cant see them. I dont know, just a little skeptical of something i hadnt heard of until a couple weeks ago... let us know man, and get to testin!
Old 09-20-2003, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

James.
No I dont shoot any of the national Tripple Crowns but do shoot the TX tripple crown and the Winter Nationals.
I would like to shoot more but cant afford the expense of travelling.
I do try and hit as many IBO events here in TX that I can.
If you are coming down for the Winter Nationals look me up I will be wearing an ASAT shirt.
My home club hosts the shoot so just ask anyone working there where Ausie-guy is they all know me
Old 09-20-2003, 08:01 PM

Ausie,
Will do. I was down in Texas back in Aug. before the Worlds. I was in Killen. I believe that is between Dallas and Austin. I shot in a nice shop not to far from there. If I get back down there I will give you a hollar.

James D.
Old 09-20-2003, 08:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

MOBH.

How many of the other camo companies actually take a B/W photo of their stuff in the woods without using any filters or any digital enhancements. Actually how many take B/W photos most of them just take color pics that they can easily use filters on.

I know ASAT does not use any filters or enhancements in their pics.

Plus how many other camo companies makes the offer that if you dont see more game in a year wearing their camo that will gladly buy it back from you no questions asked?

Old 09-20-2003, 08:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

james-d,

Go to ASAT' s homepage at www.asatcamo.com and under ASAT Believers you see a testimonial from me when I shot my coyote with my bow...the pattern and research behind ASAT says it all, All Season, All Terrain and that includes tresstand hunting, the soft tones and deep lines of ASAT appear as sky and branches once aloft. You won' t be sorry as Matt/PA is coming to find out.

Quick Reply: One more question to ASAT users

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.