Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Primos Truth Last Night >

Primos Truth Last Night

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Primos Truth Last Night

Old 09-17-2003, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Primos Truth Last Night

Did anybody watch the tribute to Mr. Dixon last night? It kind of put things into perspective for me. We spend so much of our time and energy worrying about antler size and P & Y scores and sometimes don' t take the time to just enjoy binging with family and friends in the woods hunting. I' m sure Will Primos would give every record book buck that he has ever shot just to get to hunt with his friend one more time.
Old 09-17-2003, 07:00 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Primos Truth Last Night

I watched the show Gutshot, it was hard to watch, and I didn' t even know Bob Dixon personally. Only met him a couple of times, but could tell that he was a good person and family man. Sucks when you lose a close hunting buddy.
Old 09-17-2003, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes...great show! Sometimes we all need to take a step back and focus on what' s really important. IMO, Primos is a class act, all around
Old 09-17-2003, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I saw it, it was very moving. I watch a lot of Primos stuff, they seem like a good bunch of guys.
Old 09-17-2003, 08:49 AM

I always watch ' The Truth About Hunting' . I must say the last night' s show was one of the finest shows I' ve ever seen period. I never met Bob Dixon but I related to the story just the same. I lost my mom in 1988 to cancer. And believe it or not, she was the one to open my eyes to the outdoors. She loved to fish and got me started early. I remember many trips to the local ponds and creeks with my mom. My hat' s off to the Primos staff for choosing to honor Bob by celebrating his love for life and the outdoors and not by sitting around and crying about his absence.
Old 09-17-2003, 10:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Enjoyed it very much....one of the few shows that is watchable and the tribute was worthy....perhaps we should all step back and remember.
Old 09-17-2003, 01:04 PM
Typical Buck

I watched the lst few minutes of it and heard Will' s speech. Will Primos is a class act for sure. a man that' s not to " macho" to show his heart felt emotions is my kind of guy.
Old 09-17-2003, 01:08 PM

I have all of the Truth Series deer hunts. On Truth 11, it talks about Dean Davis losing his wife to cancer. I am guessing last year. He has a picture of her on his bow. Pretty cool I thought. Also, what ever happened to Kenneth Lancaster? He was on of my favorites. Did not see him on the video. Will Primos and his staff seem to enjoy what they do. Too bad not all of us feel that way.