Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 HUGE BUCK PICS, LOOK AT THIS BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!! >

HUGE BUCK PICS, LOOK AT THIS BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HUGE BUCK PICS, LOOK AT THIS BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-12-2003, 10:24 PM

Default HUGE BUCK PICS, LOOK AT THIS BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Rob, I HAD to capitalize this one!

Okay guys, here is the normal story.....

Last Saturday my best friend and I set-up a camera in an area that we have permission to hunt, but weren' t planning to hunt. We had 40 pounds of deer corn left and threw it out. Well, we checked the camera today and EVERY single bit of corn was GONE! There wasn' t a SINGLE kernel left, none. The ground was bare! That got us pumped up, then, I noticed my camera. The face of the Stealth cam was open. I got worried that someone took the film out. Well, it was there. There were muddy raccoon tracks all over the front of the camera!

Well, I took the film in and after 1 hour, I went to pick it up! The kid at the counter said that I only got 13 pics worth keeping, as the other 11 were of what appeared to be a raccoon covering the front of the camera. That settled it, I knew a raccoon was playing with my camera.

Well, I am not even going to put the big buck pics last. Look at this BRUISER!!!!!!! He is a TYPICAL (notice I said typical Matt and Taz ) 12 point. He is a main frame 6X5, but, he has a kicker off one of his G-2' s. What do you guys think this buck would score? He has huge tines, great spread, long main beams, and good mass!!!!!!! He has got it all. Remember, this buck is standing a good ways from the camera!!!

And now the smaller bucks. Notice in the one pic that one of the bucks is already a half rack. It is dis-appointing as he has a pretty nice side there. Look at the width on the one 6 pt!

Now, I have to check our law book, but, I believe it says that all bait has to be gone one month before the area can be hunted. If that is the case, then, we won' t hunt this area until the second Saturday of archery season.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HUGE BUCK PICS, LOOK AT THIS BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the huge buck? Did you post the wrong pics or am I missing something?

O.K. I see it now. I didn' t come up with 12 points , but I see a nice mature buck.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:49 PM

Hey Bowfanatic,

The back buck in the first pics. That is a big buck. Maybe not to you, but, for PA, that is a big buck. Here is a enlarged close up of that buck.

Old 09-12-2003, 10:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

That last pic is deffinately better! Very nice buck!
Old 09-12-2003, 11:00 PM

Thanks Bow,

Here is another pic, this is the one where he has his head down. This shows him from the side. I thought that he had a sticker which would have put him at 12 points, but, now I see that it is his main beam. So, he is a 11 point. Still one HECK of a buck. I LOVE how the main beam comes so close to the other point there!!!!!!!

Old 09-12-2003, 11:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your right about not hunting this area, just too many bucks spoils the fun[].

JUST KIDDING[&:] ( in all caps for added punctuation)!!!

That would be a crowd gatherer on my lease for sure- NICE buck.

Looks like your pretty much covered in bucks. Now with these pics you' ll probably pass a normal shooter waiting for the big boy you got on film.
Old 09-13-2003, 05:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

BM, if you don' t get one of them many bucks you been posting we' re gonna take your whole shirt, not just the shirt tail but the whole dang shirt. Trouble is you can only take one right?
Old 09-13-2003, 05:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

No doubt in my mind that that big boy would be on my wall for sure! Good luck Buck Magnet. Oh.. just so you know if you need any help gettin him, I' m only an hour an a half away from Indiana, PA.

Shoot straight,

BJ
Old 09-13-2003, 06:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok, BM....I really didn' t want to have to do this...but my cousin lives in Indiana---exactly where did you want to meet me??

More great pics, and that is a super deer for sure! Good luck with him...any the other bazillion nice ones you' ve gotten pics of! Man I bet you are pumped up!
Old 09-13-2003, 06:46 AM

Nice pic BM [] Sorry the pics weren' t just a little better it would be easier to score[:' (] Since no one has had the cajones to venture there yet I' ll take the leap[&:] I' d say from the pictures it will go 130+

Quick Reply: HUGE BUCK PICS, LOOK AT THIS BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.