Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Scent Sprays

Old 09-07-2003, 06:48 PM

Default Scent Sprays

I have an old bottle of HS Scents " Scent-A-Way" spray...human scent nutralizer. It seems fine...but I was wondering if anybody knows if these scent sprays have a shelf life...ie: do they become ineffective after a while? Thanks for helping! [8D]
Old 09-07-2003, 08:05 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Scent Sprays

I don' t know if scent sprays have a shelf life or not....I would suspect that they do. Forget the store-bought stuff, though.....make yourself up a batch of this very effective, very cost-effective home-made scent-killer each year. Then you won' t be so broken-hearted when you throw it away in January, and make a new batch in September:

I can' t recall who posted the recipe (a couple of years ago, I think), but it seems to work great! My wife can' t ever seem to catch me leaving the house now!

Good luck!