Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Proud of My Son!!! >

Proud of My Son!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Proud of My Son!!!

Old 09-04-2003, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Proud of My Son!!!

I know that this doesn' t have anything to do with bowhunting but I just wanted to tell this little story. Last night my son and I went into the woods that surrounds our home to do a little scouting and to just get into the woods for a little bit. About a hour into our scouting he said that he was thirsty so I took the top of his bottled kool-aid and handed it to him. Well not even thinking I threw the top on the ground and got ready to walk on when my little boy, who by the way is only 4, ask me where the top was and I showed him where I had thrown it. Well he walked over and picked up the top and said " Put this in your pocket because we take everything out of the woods that we take in" . Well I hugged him and appologized and put the top in my pocket.
Old 09-04-2003, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Proud of My Son!!!

LOL....they don' t miss much do they It' s the simple things like that, that makes any parent proud!
Old 09-04-2003, 07:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Proud of My Son!!!

" out of the mouths of babe" , I don' t remember who quoted that but how true. Kids can say and do things that remind us of how we should be at times. Thanks for the story gutshot and hug him for all of us.....and remember that next time!