Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

hoyt vector 35

Old 01-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Spike

Default hoyt vector 35

i am looking at buying this bow and was wondering if you guys have any feed back on what you like and dislike. this is the first bow i am buying have shot about hundred different bows it seems like and was wanting some veteran knowledge on this bow. thanks for the help
Old 01-13-2012, 02:28 AM
Bartender

How long have you been hunting? I don't like the short brace height and if you have imperfections in your form it will show for sure. I like hoyt bows just not low brace heights. If you can shoot the bow and see how it fits you.

T
Old 01-13-2012, 08:17 AM
Spike

i have been hunting for a couple of years, but have not hunted in a few due to moving to new states and need to find a place i was going to be for a while. all of the bows that i shot that hoyt bow just seemed to stand out in my mind it was smooth when i was pulling it back it did not seem to have that big drop off like the other bows that i shot. my biggest problem is i have a 31in draw length so that also limits me to what i can buy also. if you have any other bows that you would recommend willing to try any of them.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:40 PM
Bartender

The know Mathews has a Z9 bow for shooters with a longer DL and also a very nice brace height. mathewsinc.com
Bowtech also has the new Insanity CPXXL with a DL up too 32"
bowtecharchery.com.
Hoyt also has the CRX which iv'e heard good things about.

GL, T
Old 01-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Spike

ok cool i will have to check those out tomorrow and see what they shoot like thanks for the help. looking forward to getting this bought so i can start shooting and getting ready for hunting season thanks for the help
Old 01-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Fork Horn

Hoyt makes a good product, always has, always will but I'm not real familiar with the one your referring to. In the end, it's how you feel about the bow.