Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Anyone shoot the Easton Flatline? >

Anyone shoot the Easton Flatline?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone shoot the Easton Flatline?

Old 08-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Fork Horn

Default Anyone shoot the Easton Flatline?

I'm in the market for new arrows am looking for some advice. I've been doing some research and like the reviews I've read on the Easton Flatlines. One guy made the comment how flat shooting it was from 10-30 yards. Wish my setup would give me that! Hoyt vectrix 60lb 28 draw and arrow. Any suggestions? Thanks
Old 08-24-2011, 09:44 AM
Spike

Yeah I switched from the Easton ACC to the Flatlines and I have had good luck with them. Arrowed two deer last year with them one from 20 and one from 30. I switched mainly because of the cost difference between the acc and flatline but performance seems the same.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:42 PM
Spike

Flat lines have been good to me. I shoot a bear attack, 64lbs with a 26.5 draw length. First pin set at 20 yards and at 30 yards that pin hits only 2-3 inches low. So basically, I use that one pin out to 30 yards. Total arrow weight is 320 grains. If your looking for a flatter shot, you really just need to drop arrow weight. You will lose KE but even at 320 grains, I've shot three deer, three pass thru's with a 2" expandable. More than enough juice to get the job done. They are good shafts imo