Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Matthews Mission Craze >

Matthews Mission Craze

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Matthews Mission Craze

Old 03-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Spike

Default Matthews Mission Craze

thinking about buying a craze can anyone give me some tips? Thanks guys.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:36 PM
Spike

I have always heard great things about the Mission line. I have never shot one or anything. The only thing I can tell you is shoot it if you can and if you like it, & it feels right to you, then buy that baby. Good luck!!
Old 03-26-2011, 04:03 PM
Fork Horn

Bought one in Feb. & I love it. My DL is 29", my DW is 60#. I added a QAD Ultimate LD rest, a 3 pin lighted Impact sight, a Bling Sling, limbsavers & stabilizer,a Quickee Quiver, a Cobra release, a Homemade string stop & I'm shooting 30" Goldtip Extreme Hunter 7595 with Blazers & 100 grain tips. I love the short ATA - my old bow used to clunk against my treestand if I wasn't careful. Best shooting bow I ever owned, but it's been years since I bought a new bow, so that's worth considering as well. Can't go wrong with this bow IMHO.
Old 03-27-2011, 01:47 PM
Spike

hey thanks for the post guys!!
Old 03-29-2011, 06:09 AM
Fork Horn

I just bought the mathews mission venture and I love it!! Mission is a very good line so i would recommend it.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Spike

I am 20 yrs old and i just bought a mission craze.AWESOME BOW!!!! im a small guy so the 28" A to A is great!! very smooth draw and release, hardly any vibration at all in the bow. very quiet also i would highly recommend this bow. im set up on 28" draw and 70lb draw weight and shooting 285 through chronograph. great for the price and the size of this bow!!!! hope this helps with your decision
Old 08-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Spike

I just bought the mission endeavor a couple weeks ago. I love it. Its pretty quiet and shoots pretty accurate even though i'm still working on sighting it in. I think they are great bows, but then again this is my 1st bow.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:58 AM
Typical Buck

I've got a Mission Eliminator. Love it. From what I've been told, its very similar to the Mathews DXT. I love this box. Super quiet and fast. You won't go wrong with the Mission line. Plus, it comes with the same warranty that Matthews offers for its other bows.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:45 AM
Spike

The only thing I can tell you is shoot it if you can and if you like it, & it feels right to you, then buy that baby. Good luck!!

Old 08-24-2011, 05:53 PM
Spike

i bought a mission maniac this year. very nice bow, quiet, smooth, and nice price too. just with i would have bought from a different dealer.