Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Does any one know were I can get a saftey harness? >

Does any one know were I can get a saftey harness?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Does any one know were I can get a saftey harness?

Old 02-26-2011, 10:40 AM
Spike

Default Does any one know were I can get a saftey harness?

I am a larger guy 6'6 and 325 pounds and I am having a hard time finding a treestand safety harness with a limit over 300 pounds. Does any one have any ideas I have tried all the big names gorrila, summit, hunter safety systems and so on.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:00 AM
Spike

Ok I found one on hunter safeth system web site but for some reason they only let yiou order over the phone. I would still like any other info I can get.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by KANSAS31
Ok I found one on hunter safeth system web site but for some reason they only let yiou order over the phone. I would still like any other info I can get.
Many archery shops and the major box stores (Cabelas, Bass Pro, Gander Mt) carry Hunter Safety Systems so you might try them at one of these places.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:45 AM
Spike

You could always go the route of getting a workplace fall arrest harness, something dark like the miller's... be sure to get the arc flash harness as it is a soft loop harness (no metal d rings to clank...) it would be pretty simple to "camo it" if you needed/wanted.. But by going that route, you would be ensured that you got not only a harness that is comfortable, but fits your needs... I teach fall protection courses, and there are so many folks out there that dont take it seriously enough...