Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Stiffed by bowhunterssuperstore >

Stiffed by bowhunterssuperstore

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stiffed by bowhunterssuperstore

Old 01-18-2011, 01:53 PM
Spike

Default Stiffed by bowhunterssuperstore

Hi all, this is my first post, just wanted to share my experience with an an outfit called bowhunters super store. I live in europe and ordered a long bow from them back in June. The bow arrived with the packaging destroyed and both ends of the bow cracked, like someone had dropped it from a height onto concrete on both ends. I contacted bowhunters super store and asked them what I should do, they said I shouldn't return it but send them pictures of the damage and that they would take care of it from their end. I did so with confirmation from the postal service of the condition they had received it in. I contacted them again after not hearing from them for a few weeks, they said that they had a claim in with UPS for the damage and that I would have to wait a while. Every couple of weeks I contacted them to get an update and was always told that it was being processed. Eventually they stopped returning my mails and avoiding my phone calls. After a couple of months of this I eventually got through to the manager Mark who blamed one of his staff and said he would deal with it personally, never heard from him again. 9 months later after being ignored or lied to repeatedly I've no bow and no refund. Avoid these guys like the plague.

Worst customer service ever and blatantly ripping people off as far as I can gather from other bow hunting forums.
Thanks for listening.
Tony
Old 01-18-2011, 02:01 PM
Banned

Maybe they just don't like Europeans?
Old 01-20-2011, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Something not mentioned

You mentioned the shipment to Europe; never mentioned the magic word INSURANCE.

Old 01-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

That sucks, sorry dude, if it makes you feel any better I wont spend a cent there.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Fork Horn

I ordered a sight from them off their ebay store and got it in timly matter opened it looked it over decided it was cheaply made and didnt feel it was good enough for my bow. Tried to send it back they said they could send me another one of the same, I said no i don't want that sight its just not made good enough. So they said to bad so sad you opened it your stuck.......... Thats was the last i bought from them.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

You want to realize dealing with these huge outfits most of the time things go fine but when you need that extra bit of CS then you are probably out of Luck.

I had a customer contact me and wanted a special order sight, pins a certain color, and certain size, in a certain order. He wanted to know how long it would take to get it. I said let me make a call and find out.

I did and then called him back I told him I should be able to get his sight to him in a week to 10 days. He said are you sure? I said Yes! He proceeded to tell me he had this sight ordered with BowhuntersSS and had been waiting 3 1/2 months.

I got his sight to him in 8 days if I remember right.

It's simple! Big outfits are not going to special order one item from a vendor for one customer. It's too hard on their bottom line. I'm sure they would have been happy to order this sight at the next scheduled order from this vendor, but he just caught them at a Bad time.

Dan