Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
please please help !!! >

please please help !!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

please please help !!!

Old 11-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Spike

Exclamation please please help !!!

hy im just starting in a tree stand but cant afford one so can someone tell me were i can get one cheap or if you have an old one for sale and donations excepted
Old 11-25-2010, 04:34 PM
Spike

I'm assuming your in Wisconsin based on the Colfax location. Gaunder MTN or Scheels or Dicks should have a nice lift for under $80...could also try posting or searching on Craigslist. You could also post something at the local bars?????
Old 11-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Spike

no im from iowa and ive already looked at craigslist
Old 11-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Typical Buck

Donate? Seriously?

Pick up a hammer and get some lumber. You can build a stand for $15.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:55 PM
Dominant Buck

After Christmas dicks puts them on sale and check bay. I prefer the old loggy's. I hove 2 but plan on buying at least 2 more. Not a better stand on the market.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Fork Horn

Iowa based eh?

Menards. Hands down, some of the cheapest stands, but quality enough to be trusted to hod 300+ lbs.

I dont recommend the Tomcat, as its much too small, but either the medium sized or the biggest are great and both are under 60$...
Old 11-25-2010, 05:48 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by IOWABUCKHUNTR
Iowa based eh?

Menards. Hands down, some of the cheapest stands, but quality enough to be trusted to hod 300+ lbs.

I dont recommend the Tomcat, as its much too small, but either the medium sized or the biggest are great and both are under 60$...
I have a tomcat in my garage that I bought for like 29.99
late last year, just in case I need to put a stand in a area that it might get stolen or vandalized. Your right it is pretty small but I'm only going to use it in small trees
Old 11-25-2010, 09:15 PM
Spike

yes donations excepted and i forgot about menards then ive tried to build my own let just say ive hit the ground a couple times
Old 11-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Fork Horn

Menards has really good deals right now. At least mine does in Mason City. You can get a super nice 2-man stand for $150. The smaller ones are even cheaper. You should be able to find something there.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:48 PM
Spike

Sportsmans Guide has a Hang On Stand for 24.95. Seems like a good deal to me. I have the same Stand and it is a really nice stand for the money.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.