Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Wishing you all the best this season! >

Wishing you all the best this season!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Wishing you all the best this season!

Old 10-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Fork Horn

Default Wishing you all the best this season!

It's been a while since i have posted on here because of my current situation. I am currently deployed to Pakistan for flood relief and am completely ticked off that I am missing the second hunting season in a row!! I read yall's post and look at the successful pictures of the current season and althugh I am happy for each one of you, I can not help but be jealous. At least I have internet now so I can check out the forum and see all of yall's success stories! Anyway, this was just to say Good Luck to everyone and keep knocking the big ones down! Happy Hunting!

Last edited by jimmy28303; 10-15-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks. Don't worry man, i'm sure you will be out there next year. Right now your doing something alot more meaningful than hunting. You should be proud. Your helping people , and you can't beat that. Hunting is awesome, but helping someone in need is just what every person should be doing at some point in there life...So next year maybe a booner will be on your wall. I'm a firm believer in Karma.
Old 10-16-2010, 12:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HoytMT2332
Thanks. Don't worry man, i'm sure you will be out there next year. Right now your doing something alot more meaningful than hunting. You should be proud. Your helping people , and you can't beat that. Hunting is awesome, but helping someone in need is just what every person should be doing at some point in there life...So next year maybe a booner will be on your wall. I'm a firm believer in Karma.
Couldn't have said it better myself....
Old 10-26-2010, 09:19 AM
Fork Horn

LOL thanks for the hope of a booner. Maybe if one wont walk by you could tie one to the tree in front of my stand. (joking)