Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Opinion on new hunting product >

Opinion on new hunting product

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Opinion on new hunting product

Old 10-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Spike

Default Opinion on new hunting product

I am an avid bow hunter, who just started a new business selling real deer antlers for rattling. The name of the company is Real Rattle (http://www.realrattle.com). I'm not trying to sell anyone in this forum, I was just looking for some opinions before I take my product into stores. Any suggestions would be helpful. We also have a new clothing line coming soon. I'm just looking to tweak it before we move forward. I'd appreciate honest opinions.

Thank you,

Deer Bobby
Bow - Destroyer 350
Arrows - Carbon Express Mayhem
Broadhead - Mayhem EXT
Sight and Rest - G5
Antlers for rattling - Real Rattle
Uniform - Scent Lok
Old 10-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Fork Horn

what exactly is it that your looking for our opinion on??
Old 10-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

You'll have more than a little competition
Old 10-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Better price then I've seen. I've always wondered, here in Ohio it is illegal to have any part of a deer with out proof of it being legally taken. Is that covered?

I've taken horns before, don't care for carrying them. Some way to help pack them would be good. I have no idea what that would be but it must be very functional, weigh nothing and take up no space or as close to it as you can get. Those bags are very convenient and I have had them help me before. Lets face it when it comes to big bucks knowing where they are is one of the biggest factors. You can call all day and if there are no big bucks (often) calling will do no good if that's what your after.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Spike

What is the advantage of real antlers vs the pack rack or a rattle bag?
Old 10-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Spike

I would think the legal side of that will be really tough in a lot of areas! Plus safety isn't a good thing at all, thus is the reason they went to rattlebags, plus easier to carry. I would hold the real antlers and sell them to crafters and home decor markets.