Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

hunting partner

Old 09-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default hunting partner

Anybody around Lincoln, Nebraska looking for a hunting partner. I am a student at the University, and I can not find a place to hunt.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:46 AM
Fork Horn

I live in lincoln, but already have all the partners we can. My advice to you is drive drive drive. Knock on doors, and talk to people. It took me and my buddy all summer knocking on doors and driving the coutry side asking for permission. Cant be picky when youre out of luck. With all of our efforts, we still got kind of lucky when my buddy was talking to some people in the archery shop in fairbury and met a guy who set him up with a place to hunt.

just keep going ot talking to farmers. Youll find that eventualy youll meet a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy....
Old 10-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks! Ive been asking for sometime now. It seems like everybody i talk to doesnt own the ground, or hunts it themselves. I guess ill just keep trying!