Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
ol man multivision trrestand. >

ol man multivision trrestand.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ol man multivision trrestand.

Old 09-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default ol man multivision trrestand.

I just purchased one of these as it was the only one in my price range with a full body safety harness. Any of you guys have any expierence with these. Hoping i didn't goof up. Never had a treestand before but wanted something that is somewhat portable. Any replies would be ggreatly appreciated. I need to take this thing out and get use to it before opening day. I've been hunting from the ground for the last six years. I use to do roofing so i'm pretty comfortable with heights. I think this thing will give me somewhat of an advantage. what do you all think?
Thanks Matt
Old 10-02-2010, 03:43 AM
Fork Horn

I have used the ol man multivision stand for 3 years now and would never part with it! The seat is the most comfortable on the merket, in my eyes the net is the best they also sell a cushion for it if you want. for the money, that stand will not be a disapointment! I have found that the more expensive ones are lighter but way less comfortable. Go to the ol man web sight to find many accessories for that stand. NO YOU DIDNT GOOF UP! Ol man is a well designed stand that is strong and will withstand even the roughest test of time.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:05 AM
Spike

Best stand out there! I've had mine 10 years now.