Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Post Your Biggest Buck Game Cam Photo!!! >

Post Your Biggest Buck Game Cam Photo!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Post Your Biggest Buck Game Cam Photo!!!

Old 07-10-2003, 07:43 PM

Default Post Your Biggest Buck Game Cam Photo!!!

Okay since this board is a little slow this time a year and WV' s archery opener is still 3 months away so I can' t see any big bucks in the timber yet, everyone post your biggest buck picture that you have gotten on a Game Cam and tell us a little bit about the photo and the deer.

Below is a picture that I got 2 years ago in one of the (4) Bow hunting only counties in West Virginia. The buck looks like he is coming to the feeder but acutally he isn' t. 10 mintues before that picture was taken 4 does came to the feeder to feed. A couple minutes later a 140" class 8 pointer came by following the does. Then this Monster 18 point non-typical came through following the 4 does. This picture was taken in the middle of November and the buck was never seen before this picture.

Anyone care to guess what the 18 pointer will score???

Old 07-10-2003, 09:45 PM

Default RE: Post Your Biggest Buck Game Cam Photo!!!

You dont know how much Id like to, but all of my pictures are 35mm and I dont have a scanner even if I did I dont have a clue how to attach a picture to a post. But two years ago the first week of Nov I found a scrape about as big as a bathtub, hung my camera over it and poured a bottle of Tinks 69 and left it. I came back the next morning after hunting and got my camera, I had 8 different bucks visit that scrape in one night!! Everything from a forkie to a few basket 8s and two huge bucks one of which would go about 140 or so, very wide and heavy but only average tine length. The other was a huge 10 about 18 inches inside and LOTS of mass and a complete sapling about 4 feet long tangled in his left antler, saw him the next day but didnt close the deal. Last year I got pictures of the same 10 and he had gained mass, browtine length and about a 6 inch droptine of of his right mainbeam, Id say he would gross in the 160s in those pictures. Bad thing is that he was in the same spot at the same time three days in a row, in daylight. I was there on the fourth day but he must have been on to me he wasnt seen again the rest of the year. I saw him three weeks ago but havent got another picture yet
Old 07-20-2003, 08:35 PM

Here is one if I can compress a couple more Ill post them too.

Old 07-21-2003, 08:28 PM

same buck year before

Old 07-21-2003, 08:30 PM

one more good buck

Old 07-22-2003, 07:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here is a beautiful 10 Pointer!! What do you think......140-150' s?

Old 07-22-2003, 07:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Or this 8 Pointer. He has 3 on one side and 5 on the other. My buddy has the shed from the 5 I believe. He is big too!!

Old 07-22-2003, 07:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

This guy is a 13 Pointer that I nicknamed Forky. Not the best picture, but he had to be pushing 150' s then and this picture was from the 2001 Season. Didn' t see him but once or twice last year. I believe he is still around!!

Old 07-22-2003, 07:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

This is a nice 8 pointer from the last season. I was after him and seen him numerous times. But he was just to smart for me.

Old 07-22-2003, 07:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe a few more of you guys should have answered you wanted to Hunt with me in that thread!!

Quick Reply: Post Your Biggest Buck Game Cam Photo!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.