Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Stabnslab's tip of the week >

Stabnslab's tip of the week

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stabnslab's tip of the week

Old 09-06-2010, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Stabnslab's tip of the week

After buying your favorite scent and getting home to find out that you don't have any scent whicks or cotton balls. The next best thing is going into the bathroom closet and grabbing a tampon from your wifes or girlfriends stash. Works great for hanging on tree's and it already comes in a package.

Highly suggest only using in emergency situations!!
Old 09-06-2010, 11:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

That's all I use anymore. If you were to look into my back pack during the rut I'd have a ziplock bag full of tampons in there.

You can get a box of 40 count store brand tampons that will last you all season for the same price that a couple of scent wicks will run you though I prefer the O.B. brand because they are just the tampon itself with no applicator to dispose of.

BTW, you don't need the super absorbant... regular or light will do just fine.

Last edited by bigbulls; 09-06-2010 at 11:08 AM.