Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

trail cam pics

Old 08-27-2010, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default trail cam pics

Went and go my trail cam yesterday. These two bucks and three does where on there. Both buck are 6 points. Its to bad the one doesn't have any brow tines. You can tell its a much bigger buck than the other one, but they both are only 6's. The one that does have brow tines ( the one on the right ) might just be a nice buck in a couple more years. Its rare that the buck's where I hunt have both brow's. Thats the first one I have seen.... All the buck I have ever shot are all missing at least one of them.. Not just because they get broke off, they just don't ever get both of them.
Attached Thumbnails trail cam pics-2-bucks-8-26-2010.jpg   trail cam pics-3-doe3-8-23-2010.jpg  

Last edited by V8Ranger; 08-27-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Spike

How big is your hunting land ? And do you put out mineral stations on your property ? Thanx for sharin the pictures . good luck this season
Old 08-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice looking pics, thanks for sharing.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 08-29-2010, 12:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MBmadness
How big is your hunting land ? And do you put out mineral stations on your property ? Thanx for sharin the pictures . good luck this season
Its 35 acres. You cant "bait" deer in NY state. I do have a small food plot, if you want to call it that, its corn, that I planted. They have been hitting that all summer. They have been eating the leaves off the corn stalks. Now that there's ears on them, they are eating the tassels off the cobs. They just can wait for that corn to be ready,lol. I don't have a tree I can put my camera on there at the corn. I'm going to see if I can put a post in the ground there so I can see whats hitting it, and what times. You cant bait the deer, but you can plant food plots for them, go figure....lol....
HEY ALL, How old do you think that does is?? I'm thinking she is about 4, maybe older. There is an old BIG doe up there that has been eluding me for the last 3 years. I'm not sure if this is her. Its so hard to tell in pictures like this. I'm trying to judge her by her snout. I missed her 3 years ago. My arrow hit a sapling. Ever sense then, I see her but haven't been able to get a shot at her.

Last edited by V8Ranger; 08-29-2010 at 12:57 AM.