Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

find my arrow

Old 08-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Fork Horn

Shove the arrow down the barrel of a 22 and shoot it and you wont have to worry about it.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MO Archer
Shove the arrow down the barrel of a 22 and shoot it and you wont have to worry about it.
Little uncalled for there... Hes been harrassed enough in the other thread.. you dont gotta start another.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Spike

are you stupid for 1 thats worse 2 wrong thread
Old 08-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have used a dull knife to "cut" lines every few feet behind the target, perpendicular to the flight of the arrow. Get the blade down a couple inches and go slow.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Typical Buck

if u shoot an arrow into the ground, and it sits there for a while, the fletchings may get messed up and smashed down, but you can fix them by heating it with a lighter then when it straightens out cool it with tap water. but as for finding the arrows. i find it helps to look for the black shaft instead of the fletchings because the shaft will reflect light