Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
smoothest pulling bow >

smoothest pulling bow

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

smoothest pulling bow

Old 08-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have several shoulder dislocations under my belt thanks to old sports injuries... I have owned and shot a lot of bows over the years and the ones I find the easiest to draw (on my shoulder at least) are single cam bows... Last year I shot a Bowtech Captain and that was a very nice shooting bow but if my shoulder would have started to bother me I would have switched over to my Black Ice...

IMO - not all single cam bows are the same... I feel that my Black Ice has a much 'easier' draw cycle than say a Ross Cardiac... If he has shoulder issues, I would check out the Black Ice or one of the Mathews Single Cam bows (the Switchbacks are really nice drawing too)...

I pull in the low 50's and my arrow always blows right through - just as important as draw weight or speed is arrow weight - stick with a heavier arrow to help offset the lower draw weight and he should be alright....
Old 08-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Bowtech Destroyer 340 hands down, I've shot all the new bows and this bow is amazing. Mathews Z7 is like a freight train compared to the destoryer.
BTW my sponsor carries both Bowtech and Mathews, I'm not saying that just to promote Bowtech.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Typical Buck

I have a bowtech admiral I thought was smooth I shot bowtech destroyer 340 tonight I was amazed a bow could fling an arrow that fast and yet draw like butter i was impressed. I shot all the others as well z7, bear attack was quite nice also hoyt not bad but destroyer wins hands down. Truly amazing I was going to hunt w/ admiral that may change !
Old 08-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Spike

Elite Z28 is really smooth and the Diampond black Ice
Old 08-05-2010, 04:54 AM
Spike

That was a bad question for an open forum.....lol So far you have just about every bow ever made as being the smoothest, Heck one fella even threw in an Oneida.....lol
Old 08-05-2010, 04:57 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by bigbucks98
hoyt not a doubt about it best bows on the market.

Says who?......Hey while you are at it! try Camo too! they are the best clothes around.......lol
Old 08-06-2010, 09:27 AM
BDC
Fork Horn

I know you guys love your Destroyer 340s but the smoothest bow from bowtech is the SWAT. The SWAT is way smoother than any bow out right now hands down.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by raider54
That was a bad question for an open forum.....lol So far you have just about every bow ever made as being the smoothest, Heck one fella even threw in an Oneida.....lol

Now that's funny I don't care who you are ONEIDA..
Old 08-07-2010, 04:15 AM
Fork Horn

I shot my friend's Z7 last night... IMHO, a cam with more valley is better for a bad shoulder and hunting.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Smooth Draw

Originally Posted by luke/r
Take a look at the Diamond BlackIce.
These bows are very smooth with good speed. If you want a speed bow you will never have a smooth draw cycle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.