Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My Doinker DISH

Old 06-02-2010, 03:13 AM
Fork Horn

I ordered me a 12 doinker after reading this thread, i cant hardly wait to get it!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by krabbiepatty
I ordered me a 12 doinker after reading this thread, i cant hardly wait to get it!!!
Excellent!!
Old 06-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

You will love it. Everyone I let try mine.... swears that they are ordering one shortly after. Recently at a 3D shoot, I took off my DISh and let a couple guys try it on their rigs.... within a few minutes I had several folks lined up at the target range wanting to test fire this stabilizer. Most folks couldn't believe the difference it made... especially for long range groups!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:19 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by asa1485
Excellent!!
shot my highest 3D score this weekend using it, thanks for the heads up. i really like this stabilizer. easier to hold on target than my standard doinker stabilizer. i havent played around with offsetting the weights yet because i am getting some new arrows but i think it will work even better when i do that.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:32 AM
Spike

shot my highest 3D score this weekend using it, thanks for the heads up. i really like this stabilizer. easier to hold on target than my standard doinker stabilizer. i havent played around with offsetting the weights yet because i am getting some new arrows but i think it will work even better when i do that.
Excellent. Glad to hear that bud.