Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Reasonable or not? >

Reasonable or not?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Reasonable or not?

Old 04-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
yeah but ya can go year round...deer, turkey, hogs, dove, duck...not just a weekend.
This is the argument some of my buddies have made. However, I always tell them on a lease you rarely find one where they are running food plots. Therefore, you are spending tons of time and money to add food plots and care for them. However, it's nice have a place to go year round, so I do understand that.

You also have to factor adding blinds, tree stands and elevated box blinds would cost a small fortune. They probably have close to 20 stands of one kind or another. Did I mention they have over 1900 acres?

I think he should consider lowering his prices some, or maybe offer a bonus turkey/hog hunt to entice more hunters. This way they don't feel like it's one weekend and done deal. But I still think it's a reasonable deal either way.