Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
fob's anybody use them >

fob's anybody use them

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

fob's anybody use them

Old 04-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default fob's anybody use them

i just got some inthe mail today havbt got to shoot them yet . anybody use them like or dislike them let me know
Old 04-09-2010, 04:31 AM
Spike

I love them, some people don't like them because they touch their face. I don't have any issues with it, and they fly great for me. Just make sure you have clearance for them with the provided tester. Unlike a normal fletching these don't give if they are making contact.

Here is the deer I took this past year using them. I have been shooting them for 5 years now.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:34 AM
Typical Buck

I have looked at them a lot and would like to try them one day. Would have to get a new rest to do this though.

Doesn't hurt to try new things. Only way to see what works for you and what don't is to try it. I personally think that FOB's are a great example of this. You have feathers, plastic vanes, short, long, right, straight, and left helical and then look at flu flu's.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Fork Horn

just got done shooting them and i love them . i have never had arrows fly like that . im just wondering about the niose thay make dose it affect game if not im sold on them
Old 04-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Typical Buck

From what I have read about the noise is its more aimed towards you than the game.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Spike

your rest will make you either love them or hate them. they work great if you use a fall away rest and get it set up right for them.