Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Wolf Wall of Shame? >

Wolf Wall of Shame?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Wolf Wall of Shame?

Old 02-17-2010, 07:53 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by GMMAT
WHile I would have NO issues with taking a wolf (and I hope to, some day)......the publication of that list concerns me. I can tell you, first-hand, that there are some SERIOUSLY twisted individuals who would/will use that information in seedy ways.

I have a BIG problem with that list being "public knowledge".
And I seriously doubt it would be a face to face man to man confrontation. More of a cowardly destruction of property.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow so I took this the wrong way to start with. I thought it was a list of people who had poached wolfs, now after reading it again I see it was hunters. There is nothing wrong with regulated hunting, I want to hunt a wolf someday.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

I agree Jeff!!
Old 02-17-2010, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with that list being a complete load of crap. People are sick, and there will be some people that will "retaliate" against us "ruthless" hunters. They won't do it in the open, they will do it by f'ing with your vehicle, screwing up your hunting grounds, and messing with your house.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by GMMAT
WHile I would have NO issues with taking a wolf (and I hope to, some day)......the publication of that list concerns me. I can tell you, first-hand, that there are some SERIOUSLY twisted individuals who would/will use that information in seedy ways.

I have a BIG problem with that list being "public knowledge".
Granted I will probably never be a wolf hunter per say, I have to agree with this public knowledge being a problem! This list will only give the Anti-hunter fuel for the fire! They will take information like this and twisted around through publicity, next thing you know its not even about the wolf anymore, its about hunting period. Not a good thing for us...
Old 02-17-2010, 09:29 AM
Spike

Default Other side of the fence

I'm sure these people have never dealt with a wolf problem or taken a personal loss because of it. Wolfs need to be managed too.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:19 PM
Typical Buck

peta even protests the westminster dog show saying that breeders kill shelters' dogs chances. what a bunch of................(i wish i could say it)..........idiots!
Old 02-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a feeling that everyone of those anti wolf hunting numbskulls, owns, or lives in a house, located in a city, that use be wolf habitat. Maybe they should put themselves on the list.