Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
looking for a shop.... >

looking for a shop....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

looking for a shop....

Old 01-27-2010, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default looking for a shop....

Does anyone know of any archery shops in the Williamsport area of PA? I'm looking for something other than gander mountain.... I seem to always get some idiot who doesn't know a dang thing every time I go there so I've stopped going there. Any Suggestions would be awesome. I can find the addresses and such just need some names of some shops worth checking out.

Thanks again.

Ryan.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Ryan,

Sorry I didn't get back to you yet. I've been busy as hell.

Just above Lock Haven, above Mill Hall is Millers Gun Shop. Very nice shop with a huge selection of bows from BowTech, Mathews, Hoyt and more. It's run by two gals that really know their stuff and has been around a very long time. They won't push one brand or another on you which is good and you can shoot the whole line and decide plus, they've had the dealerships for such a long time that they have a great supply and good report with the companies for repairs, parts, accessories etc.. Great gals.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
Ryan,

Sorry I didn't get back to you yet. I've been busy as hell.

Just above Lock Haven, above Mill Hall is Millers Gun Shop. Very nice shop with a huge selection of bows from BowTech, Mathews, Hoyt and more. It's run by two gals that really know their stuff and has been around a very long time. They won't push one brand or another on you which is good and you can shoot the whole line and decide plus, they've had the dealerships for such a long time that they have a great supply and good report with the companies for repairs, parts, accessories etc.. Great gals.

Its alright I figured that's what was up. I'm just getting bored in my dorm and we wanted to go shoot and browse.

Thanks for the help however,

Ryan.