Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Top 10 bows on the market >

Top 10 bows on the market

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Top 10 bows on the market

Old 01-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Fork Horn

One bow that is overlooked soo often is the Darton. Many years ago it was #1 and Rex didn't do things to keep them there. Well this year he has a smoker of a bow. The Pro 3800, I ordered one for myself and at 60# 29"dl I expect 330+fps. There are new bow companies and one is the Athens, great bow. Then New Breed, Anderson, Pearson, that was another great bow, and many others. Some sleepers like Parker, and Martin make excellent bows but have a small following. I know one of the big 4 is going down soon, the company that owns them have no clue!! IMO what ever that means.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:31 AM
Spike

3children...can you contact me as quickly as possible. I need a darton 3800 by friday and have no idea where to get one. I cannot find them online anywhere. 616-581-0993 or [email protected]

thanks!
Calvin
Old 02-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah its like everyone's saying Shoot everything you can. Because the PSE Bowmadness would be nowhere within a 100 mile radius of my list. Different strokes.

Ryan.