Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Sad day at "twild's" house!! :-( >

Sad day at "twild's" house!! :-(

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sad day at "twild's" house!! :-(

Old 01-30-2010, 10:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Sad day at "twild's" house!! :-(

I am now oficially bowless! I sold my general today! Wow it's a eary feeling knowing I have no bow! I however have/ will be purchasing (Ben/pa's)Airraid from him and have a new destroyer 350 in all black on order but looks like that could be 2 to 3 months till I get it!
Can't wait to get these bad boys set up and shooting!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice!
Old 01-31-2010, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I feel your pain my bow has been gone for about 1 month now but the guy that I sold it to finally come up with all of the money so now I can order my new Z7.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds like the sacrifice will be worth it. I am still waiting on my Destroyer 350 in Black Ops.

I think Congrats is in order!

Dan
Old 01-31-2010, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dan... When I saw that 350 in all black man did it make my heart skip a beat! With the gray and red string it looks sweet! I will be adding the black and red octane stablelizer to it along with a quiver!
Old 01-31-2010, 03:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Tim, I have on Destroyer 350 in Black Ops on order and will be ordering another 350 or maybe a 340 in Black Ops as I have a different customizing project planned for each.

Most accessories are sitting here waiting on the Bow to arrive. I saw a 350 yesterday with the Mossy Oak Infinity riser and Black limbs and it was very Sharp indeed. This Bow is a performer No doubt, but the Good Looks it has is Nice also.

Dan
Old 01-31-2010, 03:16 PM
Typical Buck

I'm in the same boat too. I traded my gaurdian and some cash to a buddy for a pair of calves. Hoping to get a destroyer as well.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by twildasin
I am now oficially bowless! I sold my general today! Wow it's a eary feeling knowing I have no bow! I however have/ will be purchasing (Ben/pa's)Airraid from him and have a new destroyer 350 in all black on order but looks like that could be 2 to 3 months till I get it!
Can't wait to get these bad boys set up and shooting!
I guess your going to have to chase the wife around the house until then. Congratulation's on ordering your new bow Tim.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wow, I've never gone completely bowless. Hopefully the dark void that you are feeling will be filled soon and your new toys bring you loads of happiness and dead animals.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here ya go, Tim. This may help hold ya over... I think?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.