Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
If it is not one thing it is another. >

If it is not one thing it is another.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

If it is not one thing it is another.

Old 12-26-2009, 05:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default If it is not one thing it is another.

Well I had been planning a weekend hunt with muzzleloader season ending I had planned to switch back to my bow. Well Wednesday I got up to my back hurting bad. IT happens I have one of those backs that hurt often. Well by Christmas it had got alot worst and seemed to be more in my side then my back. Well after two days of pain you can not imagine I went to the ER. I figured it was a kidney infection since my vicodin for my knee was not helping. Well not a kidney infection well I guess it could be. The Er doctor said I more then likely have kidney stones.
I'm 24 years old. He said it seem to be bad and told me go home take a easy and go to the doctor Monday. Guess I am still down for a few more days and with season ending on the 6th it ant looking good. Could be worst it could be kidney failure. lol
Old 12-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is a rough one for sure. Hopefully you'll pull through it and be alright. Keep us posted on what happens.

Ryan.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:40 AM
Fork Horn

A guy in my platoon, one tough sob, had a kidney stone. It hurt so much that he couldn't remember his name. Not dangerous though, I don't think.

Don't they break them up with sound waves these days? No surgery!
Old 12-27-2009, 05:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hope you feel better soon Tim. You need to rest (see your Doc) and be in the best shape you can so you'll be ready to GIVE IT HELL next season! Late season hunting can give a guy a bad attitude anyway!