Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
What is your Career?  Your free time? >

What is your Career? Your free time?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What is your Career? Your free time?

Old 12-15-2009, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I work as a agriculture research mamager. I get off from the time we finish harvest (usually somtime in Oct) to late March...oh with pay! I love my job! It lets me go hunting pretty much every day season is in.

I like to spend time with my wife and family and play softball and golf during the off season.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Fork Horn

I am a Head Chef, And I am also a board member for Little League Baseball, I have a two year old little girl who loves to go in the woods with me, When I am not Cooking or involved with Baseball I am IN the woods hunting you can find me knee deep in the streams with my Fly rod.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I am an engineer(degree in chemical)

I had a job in manufacturing that had tons of vacation and my boss allowed me to adjust my hours during hunting season. BUt in general it was a terrible job.

Currently I work in more of an office setting with some field travel. The vacation time is terrible, gone are my after work hunts, but the pay is far better. But its not worth my loss of hunting time, I'm trying ot find something "better" even if its less money.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Electro-mechanical engineering student.

Shoot competitive archery tourneys year round as well. Spend most of my time doing that and keeping the woman happy.

Hunt when I can.

Also play guitar as well.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:58 AM
Fork Horn

I'm a Purchasing Agent for a Company that owns hospitals from coast to coast. I'm married with three young kids (6,3,2) two boys and a little girl all of whom start hunting with me around three years old, though my little girl begged to go this past sat. didn't last long lol she just likes wearing the clothes lol. In my spare time when I'm not changing diapers or washing dishes, I hunt, fish and have a motorcross passion. And I will be going to paramedics school after the first of the year.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:13 AM
Dominant Buck

I am a science Dept. head. In my free time, I build all my bows and hunting equipment, carpentry, ridding the hog, fishing, wakeboarding, playing with my kids, camping, and scratching in public.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am a reliability engineer at an open pit coal mine. I work Monday - Friday each week and do not get to hunt after work anymore. I hunt on some weekends but usually it's vacation time which I do not have a whole lot of. It never seems to last long anyway. I love woodworking so I do alot of that in the evenings. With three kids I don't have much spare time.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I work at a commercial lawn care company in the summer and may start my own little company soon as well (just 4-5 yards) but in the mean time i am still in high school. when not doing school and working I like to hunt deer and anything else as well as hanging with my friends doing innocent dumb shtuff lol and messing with my truck.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:43 AM
Fork Horn

I work drive driving a truck and Im a firefighter, searchand rescue, and first responder. For off time I hunt,trap and fish with family and friends.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I work for CBP and in my spare time I am either hunting or spending it with my wife.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.