Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Let the games begin >

Let the games begin

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Let the games begin

Old 11-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Spike

Default Let the games begin

Tomorrow marks the first real day of my 2009 Bow season. I've been out for a few sits here and there but, I am a firm believer in not buring your hunting spots or stands until the timing is right and the rut is just about to break loose.

Today is my last day of work until Nov 30, I'll hunt here in Ohio Wednesday & Thursday and head to Iowa Thursday night to hunt 7-10 days, then back to Ohio. All day hunt tomorrow hunt Thursday moring/afternoon then finish loading truck with bows, tree stands etc then off to Iowa.

I live in the country and in the past two days have begun seeing bucks looking for love in all the wrong places which means its TIME. Given the weather the past week and a half looks like once again the golden rule of double digit days in Nov (10-29) are ticket.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well, you'll certainly be hunting the right states!! Good luck to you, and keep us updated if you can.