Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
New Mathews Bows >

New Mathews Bows

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Mathews Bows

Old 11-02-2009, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Smile New Mathews Bows

I just went out on Mathews web site and they have updated it with the new line up for 2010. Check it out.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

It was kind of funny, I'm sittin' in my deer stand this morning and I get a txt right at 10 o'clock..... open my phone to see that it was from Mathews, telling me to be sure to check out the new Mathews Z7 !!!
Old 11-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by IL-Cornfed
It was kind of funny, I'm sittin' in my deer stand this morning and I get a txt right at 10 o'clock..... open my phone to see that it was from Mathews, telling me to be sure to check out the new Mathews Z7 !!!
Just checked it out. It's a cool looking rig, I guess, but I don't read anything in the specs that pushes my buttons enough to make me give up my Drenalin.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Chief I was thinking the same thing but I've got my Drenalin sold after the season so it looks like either the Z7, if I like the way that it shoots and feels, or the Reezen 6.5. I didn't like the Monster or the DXT so it's going to be one of those two. I am looking very forward to shooting a 60 lbs. bow faster than the 67 lbs that I'm shooting now.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by gutshot
Chief I was thinking the same thing but I've got my Drenalin sold after the season so it looks like either the Z7, if I like the way that it shoots and feels, or the Reezen 6.5. I didn't like the Monster or the DXT so it's going to be one of those two. I am looking very forward to shooting a 60 lbs. bow faster than the 67 lbs that I'm shooting now.
I have to be honest and say that I never thought of it that way. I know me, though. If I got one I'd stick with the 70# draw and up the arrow weight from the current 500 grains to stay around my current speed or maybe even gain a little.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Mathews Site

http://mathewsinc.com/
Old 11-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not being derogatory, but does anybody like the look of the riser on the Z7?
Old 11-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Chief I know what you're saying but I did a little testing this year and when I drew the 60 lbs Reezen and it was so much easier to draw and threw my 430 grain arrow 12 feet a second faster than my Drenalin I liked it.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

deleted - double post

Last edited by LittleChief; 11-02-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Hurricanespg
Not being derogatory, but does anybody like the look of the riser on the Z7?
See post number 3. Yeah, I think it's cool looking. Everyone has their own idea of what looks good, though. It doesn't look as good as my Drenalins do though. I mean, c'mon - some folks think the Honda Element is a good looking car.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.