Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ultimate Camo

Old 09-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Spike

Default Ultimate Camo

I am looking to order some in next day or so.. How is the sizeing? Normal to everyday jean shirts? Also what recomend for Bowhunting and is the website only place you can buy? Thanks
Old 09-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Actually the sizes come a bit bigger than your probably used to. Yes online is the source to get ultimate camo. Just click on the website in my sig. and your on your way to a quality camo with a great pattern. Chris
Old 09-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Typical Buck

How soon till the winter gear comes out???
Old 09-09-2009, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by TheMiz54
If I am counting my days right approximately 26 days!!!!

Haha but really I have no clue....I am just HOPING!!
Old 09-09-2009, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Chris is right, they are very similar to every day jeans and buttun up shirt sizes, just a tad bigger so you can get some extra stuff under them if needed. We are very accomodating with exchanging for bigger/smaller sizes after recieving order and trying them on. Make sure anyone that orders uses discount code 1966, its a 15% discount good until the end of September on our early season brushed twill gear only.

Originally Posted by 243wssmslayer
I am looking to order some in next day or so.. How is the sizeing? Normal to everyday jean shirts? Also what recomend for Bowhunting and is the website only place you can buy? Thanks
Old 09-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Diesel77
Chris is right, they are very similar to every day jeans and buttun up shirt sizes, just a tad bigger so you can get some extra stuff under them if needed. We are very accomodating with exchanging for bigger/smaller sizes after recieving order and trying them on. Make sure anyone that orders uses discount code 1966, its a 15% discount good until the end of September on our early season brushed twill gear only.
Hows that for customer service??
Old 09-09-2009, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hang in there fellas, the cold weather gear will be in before you really need it, thats all I can say right now, no definate date but I would guess based on current progress the lined micro fleece will be available within the next 2 weeks, maybe sooner but please dont hold me to it.

The fleece is made with a performance 250 gsm/300g micro fleece with a water resistant/windstopper liner. These will be available with 4 pocket pants, knee high side leg zippers, with some really cool bowhunting features which you will see when they come out. Fleece will have a pullover top with zip up neck and full front double lined hoodie pocket, and, we will have a full front zip up fleece jacket for those of you that dont want a pullover.

The tricot high performance garment, is 3 materials bonded together so you get a high end product that will keep you warm, dry and quiet while not being all big and puffy. Tricot is 150gsm/200g outer, water resistant/windstopper laminate, and 200gsm/250g black fleece inner liner. This will be a fantastic late season bowhunting garment besides having a killer pattern on it. This will be available in pants with knee high side leg zipper, and a full zip up jacket.

All of this cold weather gear is 100% made in the US.

Originally Posted by TheMiz54