HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Camo
Thread: Ultimate Camo
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 07:52 AM
Diesel77
Nontypical Buck

Hang in there fellas, the cold weather gear will be in before you really need it, thats all I can say right now, no definate date but I would guess based on current progress the lined micro fleece will be available within the next 2 weeks, maybe sooner but please dont hold me to it.

The fleece is made with a performance 250 gsm/300g micro fleece with a water resistant/windstopper liner. These will be available with 4 pocket pants, knee high side leg zippers, with some really cool bowhunting features which you will see when they come out. Fleece will have a pullover top with zip up neck and full front double lined hoodie pocket, and, we will have a full front zip up fleece jacket for those of you that dont want a pullover.

The tricot high performance garment, is 3 materials bonded together so you get a high end product that will keep you warm, dry and quiet while not being all big and puffy. Tricot is 150gsm/200g outer, water resistant/windstopper laminate, and 200gsm/250g black fleece inner liner. This will be a fantastic late season bowhunting garment besides having a killer pattern on it. This will be available in pants with knee high side leg zipper, and a full zip up jacket.

All of this cold weather gear is 100% made in the US.

Originally Posted by TheMiz54
How soon till the winter gear comes out???