Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Need more opinions! >

Need more opinions!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Need more opinions!

Old 08-16-2009, 10:48 AM
Fork Horn

Default Need more opinions!

I have a question out there in the deer hunting forum, but not too many people answering. So far, those who did answer, say they are different bucks. I still think they are the same, my husband, different. I think I am going to wind up on the wrong side, lol. I just think he got wider and a little more length to his tines, but somebody said they have different facila bone structure. I just think it's hard because now he is in velvet with no neck, and last year he was in full rut. I could be totally wrong. This is the only guy coming in to the camera, so if the other one is out there, he hasn't visited this particular spot yet. The picture from last year is the same field about 60 yards away. I would imagine this would be his home area. heck, someone could have got last year's, who knowas. Just looking for other hunters thoughts. Thanks.

Last edited by johnandmare; 08-16-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:24 AM
Typical Buck

I say same deer. Very similar spread and left browntine is more the coincidence. Also check out the nose pattern. Notice the dark triangle patch at the top of the nostrils suttounded by white.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Typical Buck

Red face

Originally Posted by teedub31
I say same deer. Very similar spread and left browntine is more the coincidence. Also check out the nose pattern. Notice the dark triangle patch at the top of the nostrils suttounded by white.
exactly what i was thinking
Old 08-16-2009, 01:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

looks like it could be the same deer. but who knows
Old 08-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Typical Buck

The 1 in the 3rd pic is NOT the same deer as the 1 in the 4th pic.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:20 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by leadoperator
The 1 in the 3rd pic is NOT the same deer as the 1 in the 4th pic.
It is the same deer, I took the pictures myself from my bedroom window. He was away in the field and then up close by our wall in the back. I guarantee it's the same deer.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:45 PM
Typical Buck

I will agree that the 4th and the 5th pic are the same deer, but not the 3rd and 4th. It doesnt matter what everyone else thinks cuz im right and everyone else that doesnt agree with me is wrong! LOL!
Old 08-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by leadoperator
I will agree that the 4th and the 5th pic are the same deer, but not the 3rd and 4th. It doesnt matter what everyone else thinks cuz im right and everyone else that doesnt agree with me is wrong! LOL!

My bad. You are right. I was counting the pictures wrong. So you are saying numbers 1, 2 and 3 are NOT the same as numbers 4 and 5. You are with the majority.
I think you may be right if the majority rules Me, I still think he is the same buck, just better this year. He won't reach his potential though if he gets under my stand and my arrow finds him I can't take the chance that someone else or worse, a car, will get him.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by johnandmare
I think you may be right if the majority rules
The majority also voted in Barry, that does not mean they were right.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Typical Buck

Whatever the case may be, good luck this fall!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.